The Police Killings will end when :
1. People with a Type A Personality are declared Temperamentally Unfit for Civilian Police service.
2. Military Veterans are not allowed to hold Government Jobs or be Politicians, ever... period.
3.When the Police have their battle tanks and machine guns taken away.
4. When the Police are told by the Supreme Court that nobody gives a damn about how hard their job is, what they think their responsibilities are, or what decisions that they think they have to make at ANY time.
Their responsibilities are what the people (including individuals) says that their responsibilities are, their decisions what the people (including individuals) says that their decisions are.
Their job is to Protect and Serve the People.
People have the right to tell the police how to do their jobs because the People are their Employer, and they either do what they're told...
Or they're fired.
5. If the Police need heavier weapons than their revolvers, they can ask the Governor for the independent assistance of the National Guard.
6. When the Supreme Court says that The police, like all humans know when something is wrong with another person.
That such person is equal to everyone else, and they are just as much the employer of the police as every other civilian in the CIVILIAN RULED COUNTRY.
And the Police either treat people with respect, or they go to prison.
End of story.
7. When the Supreme court says that The Tax payers pay the Police Officer's salary, and that they earn it by doing what the people say do, how they say do it, when they say do it.
Not when they feel like they have some duty to a badge that the public gave them.
That's when the police shootings will end.