Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Recently I have been thinking about how can we as a nation find a way to fix our system and to work to empower the American people of all backgrounds. The following in this post is the basics of what I came up with that will have a huge pay out for this country, and if in theory this is able to work, that it will strengthen American international competitive power, along with encouraging more companies to invest in America, to hire American workers first, fix our welfare system in a way that causes those on welfare to take the steps to be able to take care of themselves in the long run through education.
I believe the outline below should be able to get both sides to reach an agreement, I consider this very bi partisan since I the author favors neither side, but can see a bright future if we get everyone to work together. My main belief here is to start truly helping the poor in this nation, through education and empowerment to take their lives and their families quality of living in their own hands.
A 5 to 6 year plan that involves subsidies for child care and education, along with job placement.
1. Random drug testing is mandatory.
2. With the social worker, the persons on welfare will pick a field in which they can be trained and educated in so that they can work in that field.
3. Give businesses tax credits to participate in this program, also tax credits that invest in poor areas.
4. Also if the person on welfare develops a business plan, they will be assisted in starting up, however this will only be for starting up, long term business success is up to the business creator.
1. Zero out the student loan debt.
2. Towards the end of high school all students take an ASVAB test that will decide what career that they should be highly recommended to go into which the government will cover if it is in the field they scored highly in. If it is not in that field then funding for education is up to the individual.
3. People who are already graduated from High school can take this ASVAB test, so that they to can partake in this opportunity.
4. Those partaking in this program must maintain a 3.0 GPA, if it falls below the required GPA then they have a semester to bring it back up, or they are out of the program and must pay for further education on their own.
Gang activity in poor regions:
1. Send in national guard troops to work with local law enforcement to put an end to the gangs that have communities gripped in a cycle of drugs, senseless bloodshed, and acts of domestic terrorism.