Are you sure you want to delete this post?
First of all the whole governing structure is asking for "trouble; nothing is done with "proper" oversight.
1) Having an Constitution 0f 1776 which is seldom updated; updates are mostly done by "case laws" which require lots of research and lots of "lawyers".
2) Having only "two" parties, who are "miles" apart in their way of "governing" and "thinking" There is no "middle" as in other countries.
3) Having "elections" with "lots" of "money" what "drives" it, and an process which is unbelievable in any other country.
4) Qualifications or "integrity" does not count
5) The one's who collected the "most" money likely will win.
6) No proper "screening" at all for the candidates who intent to run.
7) All the officials are "partisan; including the "judges" and their counties as well "police" or any government function is "partisan"
8) Even any "jury" selection is often partisan; Take the Rittenhouse "case" for instance.
9) If you look at who's in the government, then half of them are not suited for the job and only spew their nonsense but seldom have the facts straight.
10) Even if we had an "criminal" in the W.H., then he's still able to run again, because our present weak President just let him do what he wants and "rally" as much as he likes to rile up the crowds as well get his private "plane" operational again.
11) Putin is looking from an distance and loves what is happening here; he would love to have Trump here again, so he can "flatten" the whole of the Ukraine without any opposition.
I could go on and on but does the US public care? I guess not at all, they are used to "corruption" and "mis-management", let the "money" roll. That's all what counts; "brains" and "integrity" are optional.
Sorry people the "system" here is asking for all the "shit" we have. (Copy Canada, as an example) and put "discipline" into the "system" please. I'm afraid all the wheels will fall of the cart and we will get an Soviet like system; do we really want such? An country run by "oligarc's" (the rich and powerful?) the rest does not count. Wake up America, but I think it is already too late; the GOP corrupt steamroller will probably flatten us shortly because nothing is done "honestly" or "properly" any more. Just let Trump, Musk and DeSantis and other "types" as them, do as they like, success assured.