Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Chet, all over there are "disconnects"; all the "lying" and "cheating" of Trump and his cronies created an total disconnect in just about everything.
1) The stock market keeps on climbing; while more and more people lose their jobs.
2) Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Apple etc made fortunes; but the government is fighting to don't give the $600 for the unemployed and people who also can't pay their rent.
3) They try to cut "social security" in the new "bill" (see my "thread" about that)
4) The "virus" continues its expansion and is not slowing down.
5) All the locked up kids at the border and old age homes are suffering.
6) Our international standing and relationships are out of the window.
7) Trump and his family are filling their pockets with election money and tax fraud.
8) No infrastructure or an decent health insurance contemplated for the millions without it.
So on the one side the rich get "richer" (and more corrupt) on the other "side" the people are getting much poorer or die because of the virus.