Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Right now the Dem's are with their backs against the "wall'
Trump is now "blocking" everything:
(More obstruction then in the Mueller report?)
1) no "tax returns"; MNuchin boycots it.
2) No un-redacted Mueller report, Barr boycots it
3) No interviews with anyone allowed; Trump threatens these people.
4) No answers on "81" data requests. Total boycot.
5) Total obstruction on anything the Dem's want.
6) Keep on pushing for his "wall" and stopping immigration.
On top of that nothing can be brought forward to the AG because, he's in Trumps ass.
If the Dem's still want to pursue this, that may take until 2020 if "lawyers" and "courts" get involved (as was said on TV)
Which ever way if I was them, I would concentrate on the "tax returns" because that may put Trump in jail, because he likely never paid any and if researched, he'll probably owes millions in back taxes. His buddies went to jail for that.
Trump is may be stupid, but smart enough to built "walls" around himself for protection; he's got Barr and the Supreme Court in his pocket, so the Dem's are at a loss right now what to do.
What are the options for the Dem's if any?