Lots of good comments from everyone so far on this topic.
At this point, it is virtually impossible to predict who is going to prevail tomorrow, but several articles in this morning's Al Jazeera should give all of us liberals some hope:
1) The issues that most people are concerned about are also issues that the Democratic Party has an edge. The list can be found at the link below:
2) Early voting is significantly higher than it was for the mid-term election in 2014. Since higher turnout generally favors Democrats, that is very encouraging news
3) "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more.
NBC, Facebook, and FOX (gasp!) have refused to air Trump's anti-immigration ad because it is too racist. To no one's surprise, Trump is considering suing Facebook for anti-trust violation
The New York Times also gave us some good news:
4) Folks in the red states have come to the realization that Trump has screwed them. Soybean exports to China have decreased since out "stable genius" started imposing tariffs on our allies:
5) according to a recent CNN poll, Democrats have a 13 point advantage over Republicans when it some to deciding who should control Congress:
6) It ain't over "till the fat lady sings.
I've seen predictions that the Georgia governor's race won't be decided until December, both due to the closeness of the race, and the fact that Brian Kemp has been using some very questionable tactics in order to suppress the Democratic vote.
It's a bit early to be popping the champagne works, but I'd be absolutely amazed (or appalled) if the Democrats don't regain at least one branch of the legislative branch.