Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Not only is Trump be investigated by Mueller, his fake charity, the Trump organization, and his inaugural committee are coming under the microscope. Today's Al Jazeera contained an article that should raise your eyebrows a bit"
"Oligarch 'made threat' after Trump inauguration"
I'd encourage you to read the entire article, but here are a few highlights:
1) Pavel Fuchs, a Ukrainian oligarch who negotiated with Donald Trump and reportedly works with his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, stands accused of making a threat of violence against a US-based businessman involved in selling him seats to the 45th US president's inauguration.
2) Fuchs allegedly warned the businessman who facilitated the purchase he wanted his money back and if he did not get it he would "tear him apart" (he bought 2 tickets for $200,000)
3) The mogul was featured in the Al Jazeera investigation The Oligarchs, which aired in January 2018 and revealed that he has had at least a 10-year relationship with Trump and his son, Don Jr.
4) The presence of at least a dozen Ukrainian politicians and business figures, some of whom have close links to Russia, at the January 20, 2017 inauguration attracted interest from US Special Counsel Robert Mueller, according to the New York Times. The report said some of the Ukrainian guests were "promoting grand bargains or peace plans" aligned with the Kremlin's interests.
5) Ukraine media reports Fuchs now arrested in Mexico. Previously refused entry to Israel and US, per reports. Negotiated with Trump over Moscow tower 2008-10. Involved in shadow trade of frozen assets stolen by ex president Yanukovych.