Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Predictions are difficult. But here goes.
In no particular order:
1) Trump will not be impeached and will not resign. The sole caveat is a smoking gun at which point he might resign. However the Pharisaical Right having anointed him as God’s Chosen One will push back and unless the Dems control the House or enough Republicans grow a set it won’t matter. Resignation would have to be justified in his so-called brain.
2) The Dems will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and not just fail to take the House but actually increase their deficit in the Senate. They simply do not understand blood sport which passes as politics.
3) The stock market will drift around, sometimes up, sometimes down. Growth will continue to be near zero as GDP minus inflation is less than 1%.
4) Unemployment, real unemployment, will start to rise. The gig economy will start to show signs of breaking down. Concerns, perceived as opposed to real, regarding national debt will result in more austerity forcing the rise in unemployment.
5) Public unions will be all but eliminated.
6) As Trump will remain in office his re-election bid will commence. (2020 prediction: he will win the electoral vote again as massive voter suppression paves the way.)
7) Upwards of 300+ school shootings with 3+ children killed will occur. This will not be inspite of an increased presence of weapons in schools as pushed by law and signed by Trump but because of it. Someone, somewhere will shoot and kill Wayne LaPierre as a result of their child being killed at school.