Are you sure you want to delete this post?
lonely bird Wrote:
Weeelllll, there will be one thing in which he will equal Obama. If the Democratic Party does not remove its head from its ass he will be re-elected in 2020 unless he is impeached which I do not see happening if there is not a blatant smoking gun or pictures of Trump giving Putin a bj.
Call me paranoid but just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get me.
That is funny. My kind of humor. I doubt a BJ would be enough flip his base, hell Roy Moore almost got elected because the trump base is willing to accept any kind of bad behavior. Moore, trump, or other like minded men, could be caught having sex with young teenage girls and trump's base would stay with them. I personally don't believe there is anything that will flip the hardcore base because in their mind trump, Moore, etc are doing God's Work, and its not for the the base to question how God's ways. For the base, it's not a matter of agreeing or understanding the methods these Men Of God, its about having unwavering FAITH that God's Work is being done.
However, with that said, that base is at best 30% of the voter population. The remaining 70% either don't buy into that crap, or are reasonable enough that they question men who abuse their position for personal gain. Just because a person voted for trump, does not mean they are die hard trump fans that think he can do no wrong. I'd guess than if the election where held today, Hillary Clinton would win by a significant margin because many swing voters would switch to Clinton, and there would be historic voter turnout to reject trump.
If asked, the trump base would willing hand over their teenage daughters to have sex with powerful men, but everyone outside of that base would tell men like trump and Moore to fuck off.