Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Yes no one "vetted" this guy neither no one did an check at the cost of having this guy.
1) The cost of the Yemen debacle: $ 25 million
2) His Mar-a-Lago vists until now: $21 million (not counting all the additional protection cost of that "county")
3) Protection of Melania $ 145,000 p/day
4) The cost of 59 cruise missiles : Replacement value $ 59 million
5) Warships rerouting to N.Korea $ 1 million (approx) per day.
6) The re-billing of cost incurred for the use of his property for his guests at Mar-a-Lago "x" million.
What did the "normal" tax payer get back for all this fun?
If you all add this up, then we should have appointed Hillary; she would have been an lot cheaper.
You forgot to mention his ongoing campaign stops, like this one in my city.
My wife's boss live miles from the Snap On headquarters and told her that government helicopters have been seen by her since last Thursday or Friday. At this time, we don't know if he's going to Marine 1 land at Anderson Park or if he's going to land somewhere else and motorcade to Snap On. I've seen U.S.C.G. land a helicopter there before, it's a big field.
I wished I had a dump Trump sign and some free time, I'd go as a heckler.