Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Mr. asshole Trump wants $54 billion for the military. Wow; even more "toys".
The guy is crazy; who would want to invade this country? who wants our "debt". who would want all the "deplorables? who would want to fight all the "gun" owners here? who would want our polluted beaches, waterways, polluted air, bad roads, abandoned factories, malls and boarded up houses. who would want an uneducated bunch of beer drinking or stuff sniffing naive rednecks.
Anyway, don't we have "junk" enough , which we can park somewhere in the Nevada desert?? We certainly do not need it for our own country, because we are the one's who start wars all over the place and then run like hell once we totally ruined those places. But yeah like Trump says, it is time we "win" some more wars. What a laugh; we have not "won" one war since WWII. So lets use our tax money to make this even worse.
My suggestion is to use that money to built "high speed' rail throughout the country. That gives work plus benefits for the "poor" who can't afford an Ferrari. But yeah that is not so much fun than shooting lots of people who you never met or did this country any harm.
Sorry this guy has no clue about anything, let alone the world around this "island"
Just for the fun of it the following:
1) An third World War is unlikely; because that will mean the end of us all.
2) the only 'threat" is "terrorists"; you don't need an $400 million F35 plane for that.
3) future war like action is either "cyber" or "economical" related
4) We should stop our "policing" and "bullying" the world or start wars because we don't like an dictator or country.
5) We should stop acting like that we "run" the world and everyone has to bow to us. Reduce our bases and military deployment around the world; ballistic missiles can do that job if needed. Stop patrolling the seas acting as if we own it.
6) An expansion of our military will only create another "weapons/arms" race, solving nothing else except more friction in the world.
7) The only ones who get better from this "budget" are the arms producing billionaires; not the "people"