Forum Thread

total brain meltdown

Reply to ThreadDisplaying 8 Posts
  • Are you sure you want to delete this post?
        
    I never thought I'd live long enough to see those two war criminals Bush and Cheney destroy every value this country once believed in and now a certifiable lunatic is running for President. One can only conclude that the American people are suffering from a total brain meltdown.
  • Independent
    Ft.myers, FL
    Are you sure you want to delete this post?
        
    Connie Wrote: I never thought I'd live long enough to see those two war criminals Bush and Cheney destroy every value this country once believed in and now a certifiable lunatic is running for President. One can only conclude that the American people are suffering from a total brain meltdown.
    Connie; I hope it is only the 42% of voters who vote for Trump; not 100% otherwise you would also part of that.
  • Independent
    Ft.myers, FL
    Are you sure you want to delete this post?
        
    Yes Connie, the 42% has been increased by 88 generals who endorsed Trump via an signed letter. Wow, WWIII is around the corner. There will be an "militaristic" talking show this week by the candidates; which I predict will be an disaster. This country is run by the military; that is the problem. The "generals" run the White House, not the President, he just approves what they recommend. Just park our "nukes" in Turkey, that is smart. What an total stupid country with its militaristic attitude worldwide. Obama's visit to the far east shows on how they think about us. "Peace" seems to be an dirty word, especially if we can't drop our bombs all over the place and use our drones to create more hate against us. We are not satisfied unless the whole world lies on their knees for us and accepts our "greed" culture.
  • Liberal
    Independent
    Durham, NH
    Are you sure you want to delete this post?
        
    No money or power in peace!
  • Liberal Democrat
    Democrat
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Are you sure you want to delete this post?
        
    Connie Wrote: I never thought I'd live long enough to see those two war criminals Bush and Cheney destroy every value this country once believed in and now a certifiable lunatic is running for President. One can only conclude that the American people are suffering from a total brain meltdown.
    Your term "the American people" seems too general and inclusive. Maybe 40 percent of the American people are Trump supporters and that may be a ceiling for him. The other 60 percent are not Trump supporters.
  • Independent
    Are you sure you want to delete this post?
        

    connie, see bird's theorem.

    what is bird's theorem you ask?

    "'we the people' are stupid."

  • Strongly Liberal Democrat
    Democrat
    Pensacola, FL
    Are you sure you want to delete this post?
        
    There are a lot of Americans. Find out where there's a heavy metal bar and drive by at 11 at night and see those Americans, watch for an indecent bike rally and drive by and see those Americans. There are low income neighborhoods around here where trailers have knocked out Windows and half the siding stripped for selling to scrap yards. Then there are the Americans that will kill you. I wanted to take some pictures of a homeless camp. It is near a large railyard. A homeless guy was working for me and I asked if I could go with him to see and take pictures. He said I would probably get hurt and robbed. There are a lot of Americans that we shouldn't forget about.
  • Independent
    Ft.myers, FL
    Are you sure you want to delete this post?
        
    Chet Ruminski Wrote: There are a lot of Americans. Find out where there's a heavy metal bar and drive by at 11 at night and see those Americans, watch for an indecent bike rally and drive by and see those Americans. There are low income neighborhoods around here where trailers have knocked out Windows and half the siding stripped for selling to scrap yards. Then there are the Americans that will kill you. I wanted to take some pictures of a homeless camp. It is near a large railyard. A homeless guy was working for me and I asked if I could go with him to see and take pictures. He said I would probably get hurt and robbed. There are a lot of Americans that we shouldn't forget about.
    What is so ridiculous in this country is that homeless camp out in the woods here and for instance in Detroit they are demolishing perfect homes because no one lives in them. In the meantime here in Lee County they are building an walk/bicycle path costing millions, while on that stretch may be 2 persons per year use that path. Indeed as another thread says: No "brains" in this country!