Are you sure you want to delete this post?
I liked the "show", however there was lacking "reality", here are some of the items I have a problem with.
1) Gun control; I mentioned quite a few times, if the "nutty" one's are not allowed to have guns who dares to take their hoarded guns away? Yes, you can stop selling to hem, but what about what they already own?
2) ISIS; sure everyone says we will eradicate them; thinking about reality, ISIS and others are spreading like crazy around the world; are we going to chase them also in Indonesia etc.? At what cost?
3)Bernie is going to battle Wall Street; how is he going to do that? Forgetting "money" talks and is used for "bribes"and corruption etc. This remains an "capitalistic" country.
4) After they "defeat" ISIS, are they "running" away from a "flattened" area like Iraq and Syria, so a "new" dictatorship or "rebel" groups could start up. What about all the "refugee's" do they want to return to their "flattened" house? I doubt it.
5) Election reform; Wow, the 1% will always find ways to get influence on it, regardless of "changes" ; certainly the GOP will never approve a "no money" involvement in the process.
6) Healthcare; the same story; it is run by "money"; doctors can keep prescribing un-needed pills or treatments; the pharma industry can still price their goods as they wish; how is anyone going to check what a certain pill cost to develop?, if you are not an expert in that field. The government can not afford a whole "bunch" of healthcare "policemen" either.
) Taxes on the rich. Sorry, the rich got rich because they can afford the best lawyers and are champions in hiding their wealth in either real estate or other investments. Ask Romney where he has his money; like in non taxable funds for his kids and parked in the Caymans All our politicians make sure of themselves (including the Clintons) that their money keeps making money and is safe from the tax man..
So this whole "discussion" proves that the candidates are missing any "reality" ; typical no one here ever thinks about consequences of any proposal or action. Our wars prove that as well.