Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Let's size up the facts:
1. Hillary DID NOT in public speak announce Sanders was sexist.
2. Sanders DID make a debate speak, "all the SHOUTING in the world" remark.
3. Hillary DID announce in public, "Actually I haven't been shouting, but sometimes when a woman talks, some people thinks it shouting".
4. It may be true that Hillary IMPLIED, Sanders shouting remark was sexist in identifying Hillary's gender and her speaking and raising her voice. Hillary was in a debate, so as a person reaching tone levels for speech, a voice will often raise to meet the audience attention. Having implied as sexist, is stretching the argument.
5. Now that the media has captured the event, we may be seeing questions and possibly answers from Hillary, "Do you really think Sanders is sexist". To this date, that event has not taken place and if it has, Hillary would most likely smile and wink, thus refusing to answer a nefarious question.
Clearly, this is a Republican or possibly a Trump act that the Bernie Sanders Camp is using to denigrate Hillary's campaign.
I thought of this comment Hilary made about, "when a woman talks", and it's true. When my wife desires my ATTENTION, her voice level rises and if in a argument, there definitely is shouting. So, what's the big deal. Hilary is right about "GENDER BASHING", it happens and if Sanders can't handle it, he should be resign. This will not be the last time a woman "SHOUTS" at Bernie. BAD Bernie get over it!