After watching Hillary, I was upbeat, but cautious. She appears to speak at what I enjoy to hear, but leaves out that hidden message that seems mystic. That mystic message is there, I know it is, which always makes me uncomfortable with the best of politicians. So, I make a list to find out what does Hillary stand for in America as President.
1. She appears clear on health care, which "ALL" Americans should have affordable health care. OK, that's a start. The Affordable Care Act is merging into something expensive and questions on affordability is growing. America rates dismal in health care as compared around the world where many countries are decades ahead of us in quality. Where does Hillary takes us into improving the ACA?
2. I realize Hillary is rich with many donors supporting her campaign. That makes me nervous, especially with Wall Street, where so much corruption keeps the middle class from escaping getting poorer. I have always been cautious around rich people, especially when they speak their politics as if the poor deserves what there hard work gets them............which is nothing. Those that try to escape the ranks of poor attempt to do like the rich does, but they often fail because the cards are stacked against them. Kansas increased taxes on food, which directly impacts the poor much so than the rich. So, what is Hillary's platform on Middle class growth, aid to the poor, taxes, and increasing growth in small business? Is Hillary going to pounce on Wall Street, like Warren would like to do? It's surprising how Wall Street controls the things in business and money in this country. If you don't play the Wall Street game correctly by their rules, you just waddle in quick sand until you sink.
3. How does Hillary compare to the world politics, even as she was a Secretary of State at one time? She may know a lot of ruling class around the world, but where does she stand in front of bullies like Putin? Putin is a future danger as he continues to antagonize Europe, America and other countries. China is seeking play the game of ignoring America and do what they desire to do in the world. North Korea with their spoiled child as a leader, is gas ready to ignite. America has many friends, but will they be happy with Hillary showing something less than strong leadership. Africa, South America and Southeast Asia can go either way from America to China to Russia. So, what would make Hillary look like she is not part of the grand scheme of things that makes the world turn in harmony? The many wars and conflicts in the Middle East will continue into the next century, so I don't see Hilary doing anything different than Obama. Does Hillary stand as a promise to the world to make changes for improvement in relations?
4. When will any President make improvement to national security? Snowden has done extreme damage to America's security as well as in Europe and Britain. I don't believe Snowden was intelligent to realize what he was about to do. Of course, Russia and China knew what he was capable of doing and more than likely encouraged him to pursue the wicked treason of divulging secret information. What will Hillary do to tighten the reigns on national security. I highly doubt America and the world will recover what Snowden did for at least another 50 years. I haven't heard much from Obama on the national security issue, but he has a person in charge of that inner sanctum of the administration. America needs it's security, just like every country in the world tries to protect. I hope one day, all internet, communications and personal transactions will undergo some clearing house to capture corruption, crime, and terror. As much as Americans hate seeing their Freedoms exposed to prying eyes, we urgently need more security for protection. There are too many idiots with guns, predators on women and children and terrorists seeking to get their daily kill. Unfortunately, we find many high ranking people in business and politicians that are just raping America as they see fit. Will Hillary initiate the dogs to round them up or will see be status quo of do nothing like past Presidents.
5. Our America needs spirit and it has been lacking since WWII. Can Hillary rally Americans to join in chorus and sing "God Bless America"? Since so many are anti-religion, they forget the many concepts of Godly principles and Beliefs that molded our country. Since race, sex and origins are ridiculed and persecuted in America, our country needs to think what is important. Is it more of the same? Can America stop what it's doing and accept people for who and what they are? Can America stop grade school playground tactics calling each other names and creating fear and mistrust? Having a woman in the highest office of our country may be the difference maker, since past men in this position has only continued America into a death spiral.
I realize there are many other issues as they come up I'll bring them up, but please respond with our thoughts and anything that you have doubts on Hillary or that she will do fine as our next President. I will most likely vote for Ms. Hillary Clinton, but I continue have doubts, but pray that she will be a model woman that will make future Presidential candidates pleased to be "Woman". God Bless the American Vote!