Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Clay, Same here. I realize there are always upsets. It's just trying to guess where the upsets will be is difficult. In one poll/bracket I had SMU going far but - goal tending or not - took that away. I was hoping they would do well because their coach (Larry Brown) is an all time great. I've done about 8 brackets because I love basketball and it's free and somebody has to win. In most I have Kentucky winning but on a few I have either Wisconsin or Arizona winning. I try to pick some upsets because that's what reality delivers. This is definitely one of the best events of the year in sports.
In my brackets:
1. Wisc. over Louisville........ 4.Wisc., KY, Duke, Louisville
2. Arizona over Providence ........ 4. Ariz., KY, Prov., IA St. ***
3. Kentucky over Duke ........ 4. KY, Wisc., NC St., Duke ***
4. Wisconsin over SMU ........ 4. Wisc., KY, Dayton, SMU ***
5. Kentucky over Duke ........ 4. KY, NC St., Ariz, Duke ***
6. Kentucky over Duke........ 4. KY, Ariz, Duke, Dayton ***
*** Almost all of my final fours have Cinderella teams
Warren Buffet and Quicken Loans aren't offering a Billion this year even though last years results proved it's a pretty safe wager (if you have an extra Billion)