TJ -- Thanks for sharing the link. It's right on. I'll make a few comments on each:
1. Legitimate ignorance and stupidity -- We've talked about that a lot in this website. The less educated are attracted to Trump because he talks like them...uneducated.
2. They’re bigots and racists -- No argument as it applies to his base of Obama haters. The immigration ban and the "mass deportation" of Mexicans is read meat for those who fear the "browning of America".
3. They believe in things that aren’t true, while rejecting things that are -- I think the last line speaks for me. "It’s absolute insanity."
4. They’re brainwashed -- Trump has a cult like following who are mesmerized by his authoritarian persona.
5. They’re blatant hypocrites -- Yeah, especially the Christian evangelical faithful who overwhelmingly saw in Trump some kind of messiah.
6. They don’t mind being ruled by a dictator -- Yeah much like the Russians who adore Putin, they like a strong man to tell them what to do because they have weak minds.
7. He panders to their delusional beliefs that aren’t true — but they think they are -- Yeah like Obama is a secret Muslim born in Kenya.
8. They live inside of an information bubble where very little truth is told -- When Trump quotes Fox News as his source of the Sweden terrorist attack, we all said, "oh that explains it."
9. They’re too proud to admit they were wrong -- There a psychological term for these...cognitive dissonance.
10. They simply don’t care: -- Absolutely true as they follow the lead of Trump who seems oblivious to much of the criticism. Emotions trump critical thinking.
The topic of the thread is that they want to get rid of everything Obama. All of these factor into that obsession. Trump and Republicans in Congress just cannot leave any of Obama's legacy in place...it's driven by hate.