Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Trump as well his cronies Kudlow, Navaro and Bolton joined in to scold Canada. I lived in Canada for 9 years, so I know something about that country.
First of all Canada is an excellent example compared to the US like:
1) It is not as deep in debt as the US
2) It did not start wars all over the place; or have ongoing wars or disputes
3) It has decent healthcare for everyone
4) It has an parlementary system in which a Prime Minister does not have the ridiculous power as a Trump does.
5) It has a normal voting system, where only votes count, not run by lobbyists or billionaires
6) It has helped the US in their instigated wars
7) The trade deficit is just about none.
8) Canada has plenty of resources which are not ruined by a Pruitt like idiot.
I could go on and on; Trudeau is an excellent leader with "manners" which Trump does not have.
The result will be that the G6 members, will no longer see the US as an partner and won't share their intelligence any more related to Russia and others.Furthermore they will boost their trade with others not with the US.
Scolding all the G6 members will only have negative results in the world order; likely Putin will benefit from it and dictated such to Trump.